sábado, 5 de setembro de 2009

and a few more




Well apparently you only can put up 4 pictures at a time. So continuing from the last post, here's the view from my bedroom window. It's nothing amazingly spectacular but the house across the street is really rather adorable and European.













The first day we were here, PMcD, the nickname for our program director, took us on a walking tour of the city. It was nice to get a feel for the non-grid European layout of the city. We went to see this huge old church in the old "centre ville," I don't think I ever caught its name, but it was pretty.













Holding up the choir loft and the organ were some really intense mythological looking half clothed men. So, naturally, I had to take a picture of them. They were really rather giant, not that you can tell.



















Sorry for the lack of photos, but I hate being touristy and whipping out the camera at the sight of anything not completely American looking. I'll be living here for a year so I'm just taking it all in right now and will be taking pictures later. =]
Posted by Picasa

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário