terça-feira, 24 de novembro de 2009

Lyon

Yes I am back to collages. Obviously I wasn't doing too well posting when I was trying to do things individually (given the fact that this was 2 weekends ago by now), so I'm giving up and going back to the easy Picasa-made collages.

I went to visit Urzsula in Lyon the 13th through the 15th, and it was a wonderful little trip. Only a 4 hour train ride (don't ask me about prices though, ugh) through the pretty countryside (I even saw at least 6 castles from the train) and I got to see an old friend and experience a totally different French city. I really loved Lyon, it had a much more urban feel to it than any other French city I've been to. It also felt demographically quite young and busy all the time--not the France I know, haha. The weather wasn't wonderful but didn't inhibit our biking throughout the city to see her workplace (Interpol's International Headquarters) and the various and varied sections of the city. Cool city, good food, good friends = happy weekend. =]


Posted by Picasa

Um comentário: